Puresol is our high strength liquid lime approved for use in public water supplies in the UK under Reg31
- Reg 31 approved under Drinking Water Inspectorate
- High strength means easy direct replacement for caustic soda
- Save around 30% on costs where caustic soda is used.
- Higher reactivity than other liquid limes.
- Low viscosity and non scaling means Puresol is easy to handle
- No freezing above 0 degrees.
- Non hazardous compared with risk of caustic burns
How does this work?
We make Puresol using the approved Limecure to BS EN 15039:2014- chemicals for treatment of water intended for human consumption.
It is listed in the “List of Approved Products and Processes for use in Public Water Supply” section A9 published by the DWI here. There is extensive experience through our American partners ASI in water applications, catalogued under the NSF International database on www.nsf.org
To see how Puresol can help you improve efficiency and reduce costs, please get in touch to find out more and arrange a trial.